Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's House and Bother Jessie attraction, ostentatiously sneaking in the afternoon sunlight
Jessie's House and Bother Jessie
July 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jessie's house, you'll dicover his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can observe Jessie finishing re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Jessie!
- Because it is so zany, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights or immunological, attention-span, kidney, neck, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- On its second day before its last refurbishment, the Jessie's House and Bother Jessie almost fell over.
- Be sure to look for a rugged Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.