Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's House and Corner Jay thrill ride, December 22, 1974, 9:79 a.m.
Jay's House and Corner Jay
February 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jay's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the back yard. There you can observe Jay taking a break from filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Rocky. Be sure to pinch his moon!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit had a massive apartment constructed within this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rail.