Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's House and Corner Jay attraction, September 16, 2006, 7:11 a.m.
Jay's House and Corner Jay
November 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
After you tour
through Jay's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jay getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 44".
- Driver must be at least 40" tall.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The trees visible from this attraction are home to many lost children.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.