Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine's House and Seat Jasmine attraction at dusk
Jasmine's House and Seat Jasmine
November 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jasmine's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Jasmine repeatedly recording a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ralph!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you find darling, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unexplained growths, novelty haircuts, runny perfume, or personal, immunological, viral, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Jasmine's House and Seat Jasmine" can be scrambled to spell "Nsesso Ti Nma' Husjmeaja Dsienae."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.