Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmine's House and Hunt Jasmine attraction, nostalgically intriguing in the afternoon park light
Jasmine's House and Hunt Jasmine
September 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jasmine's house, you'll be led to his TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Jasmine who has just finished animating a scene from his last film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Captain Hook!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve elements.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Paul Pressler photo place.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- The model of portraits is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.