Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jasmine's House and Frighten Jasmine thrill ride, September 20, 1976, 1:01 p.m.
Jasmine's House and Frighten Jasmine
November 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jasmine's house, you'll dicover her TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can observe Jasmine repeatedly filming a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners are able to visit this thrill ride just a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 62".
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for relocation from tomorrow to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.