Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's House and Tweet Jane attraction at midday
Jane's House and Tweet Jane
November 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jane's house, you'll happen upon his Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Jane once again taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Nut. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Mulan autograph area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or bowel, spinal, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The trees visible from this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.