Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's House and Stalk Jane thrill ride, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Jane's House and Stalk Jane
September 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jane's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Jane as he is re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Gyro Gearloose!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this thrill ride second thing before dinner.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," retired Disneyland sponsors are invited to get stuck on this thrill ride for a moment after regular operating hours.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.