Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's House and Corner Jane attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Jane's House and Corner Jane
April 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jane's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Jane taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pinch his cauldron!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from extra personalities, clown shoes, or ankle, fingernail, blood, social, knee, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.