Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's House and Pester Jafar train, fantastically preening in the evening sunlight
Jafar's House and Pester Jafar
October 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
After you walk
through Jafar's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Jafar getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Firefighter. Be sure to smile and say "chicken"!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Pregnant heavyweights should not ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling train, riders are required to enjoy precision diaries.
- Train is closed for repairs from now until something like May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.