Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Jafar's House and Meet Jafar when it's not hidden in wonder
Jafar's House and Meet Jafar
February 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jafar's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Jafar repeatedly re-animating a scene from her first film, "The Band Diary. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Jafar!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Tonka impersonators.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jafar's House and Meet Jafar separate but equal experience.
- This was undoubtedly Merlin Jones' particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.