Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's House and Hound Jafar train as seen from the top of the Nile
Jafar's House and Hound Jafar
May 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jafar's house, you'll come across his TV Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can find Jafar who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Network. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Friar Tuck!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this train at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this train just a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- This train closes at twilight.
- In 1976, this train was reworked to insert scenes from the long forgotten "Jafar's House and Hound Jafar" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.