Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's House and Hound Jafar, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Jafar's House and Hound Jafar
February 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jafar's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Jafar getting into character for recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Jafar!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Monsanto interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or back, ankle, wrist, kidney, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.