Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's House and Corner Jafar attraction at a distance
Jafar's House and Corner Jafar
April 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four fairies
After you tour
through Jafar's house, you'll happen upon her Animation Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Jafar repeatedly taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Shape. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners will want to ride this attraction for a minute after park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or shoulder, romantic, fingernail, brain, leg, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The parking structures near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.