Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack ride, April 16, 1985, 12:19 p.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack
July 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll dicover her Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Jack-Jack once again animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Form. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Timon!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Ride may be too intense for chickens.
- During particularly intense storms, this ride may explode.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Ride is closed for repairs from November 15 until about June 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.