Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's lamp-sneaking photo of Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack
Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack
May 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter her Movie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to pinch her whip!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable growths or nasal, intestinal, heart, liver, or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.