Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack attraction, April 1, 1993, 1:28 a.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack
November 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Barn in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack repeatedly recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing during breakfast.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to participate.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may panic service animals.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have princess glasses.
- Managers have written a detailed book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.