Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Jack-Jack's House and Stalk Jack-Jack
June 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Jack-Jack getting into character for animating a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Turntable. Be sure to shake his ram!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.