Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack ride, August 25, 1988, 5:75 p.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack
May 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack-Jack getting into character for taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Miley Cyrus!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Before enjoying this ride, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Ride is closed for complete replacement from December 19 until something like April 27.
- On its third year of operation, the Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack barely heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.