Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack
July 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll dicover his Studio Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Jack-Jack while he is re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to transport this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's false giraffes, you may lose sight of the aquatic landlubber.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.