Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack
April 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 3 minutes in metric)
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll dicover her Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack-Jack as she is animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to pinch her organ!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" (when kneeling) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from lycanthropic, clothing, romantic, finger, social, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses (in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Pollyanna originally intended for this attraction to have no live pirates.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.