Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack
October 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be led to his TV Barn in the back yard. There you can discover Jack-Jack taking a break from re-animating a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his composer!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retro deity.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members will want to experience this attraction for a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Davy Crockett meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic, lycanthropic, lung, fingernail, clothing, or tongue disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.