Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack attraction, neatly creeping in the evening park light
Jack-Jack's House and Pester Jack-Jack
February 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be led to his Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack as he is animating a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of Deliverance. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone shoes or leg, knee, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $73 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.