Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Meet Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Jack-Jack's House and Meet Jack-Jack
November 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across his Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Paddlewheel. Be sure to pinch his heart!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 60".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Mickey Mouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.