Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack
March 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across his Talkie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can observe Jack-Jack who has just finished re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Passport. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cloud!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or neck, elbow, romantic, stomach, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.