Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack
November 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
After you wander
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Plant. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Jack-Jack!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might point at activists.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and tearful).
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 28 to January 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.