Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack attraction at park opening
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack
October 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Silo in the back yard. There you can see Jack-Jack finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 47" (when kneeling).
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- No food or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.