Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack
November 1, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across his Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Jack-Jack getting into character for recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Aardvark. Be sure to sue if his gate comes off!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wacky spirit.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from September 5 until perhaps April 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.