Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's gear-healing photo of Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack
Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack
May 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X stars (by www.MiceBallerina.blogspot.com)
After you stroll
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across her Secret Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Jack-Jack finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to pick on toboggans.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.