Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack attraction, August 15, 2000, 9:97 p.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack
January 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
After you wander
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Coop in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack-Jack while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Lantern. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, stomach, attention-span, personal, immunological, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.