Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's chute-hopping photo of Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack
Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack
October 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Jack-Jack once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Jack-Jack!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and endlessly whining).
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The treasure was written by Dave Smith.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.