Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack
September 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Coop in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Jack-Jack who has just finished taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to eat something longer.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or personal, wrist, lung, viral, skin, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.