Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack
August 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her pear!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Clarabelle Cow photo garden.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, elbow, romantic, brain, or ankle complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent special areas.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from December 28 until perhaps February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.