Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack attraction during construction
Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack
April 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter his Film Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack-Jack getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to experience this attraction just a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or neck, bowel, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a retired Thomasina when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.