Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack attraction, July 5, 1956, 9:47 p.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Encounter Jack-Jack
April 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack getting into character for re-animating a scene from her next big film, an animated version of Platoon. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Davy Jones!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to long for this attraction just a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 13 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.