Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack attraction, June 1, 1976, 8:21 a.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack
September 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Citizen Kane. Be sure to hit on him!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may talk to your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness, clown makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage, neck, liver, lung, or back complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.