Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Aida
Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack
November 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Three Walts (according to Donald Duck, 1976)
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Jack-Jack!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Make sure to keep your hats and angels within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.