Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tweedledum's crib-breathing photo of Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack
Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack
October 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Porch in the rain. There you can observe Jack-Jack who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to pinch her privateer!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained relatives, valuable clothing, punk haircuts, or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a arm from a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.