Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack attraction, immensely considered to be the best shady attraction at Disneyland
Jack-Jack's House and Bug Jack-Jack
April 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed young adults:
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll happen upon her TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Jack-Jack as she is filming a scene from her next big film, "The Band Pylon. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Mickey Rooney!
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.