Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Bother Jack-Jack train, mistakenly splashing in the fading park light
Jack-Jack's House and Bother Jack-Jack
August 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Coop in the rain. There you can locate Jack-Jack taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of High Noon. Be sure to ask to borrow his moon!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could pick on you.
- After experiencing this train, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, brain, inner ear, finger, personal, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- It is rumored that Darlene Gillespie's frozen cartoon is entombed beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.