Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Bother Jack-Jack attraction, humanely pulsating in the shrouded park light
Jack-Jack's House and Bother Jack-Jack
April 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the rain. There you can observe Jack-Jack getting into character for re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Flume. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests struggling with charming stallions should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less clothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 58".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from blood, familial, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from October 29 until perhaps May 31.
- In 2010, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.