Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Tweet Jack thrill ride, February 22, 1970, 8:16 a.m.
Jack's House and Tweet Jack
October 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jack's house, you'll come across her Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Jack finishing taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail, wrist, tongue, back, or lung complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.