Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Jack's House and Tweet Jack when it's not shrounded in children
Jack's House and Tweet Jack
June 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
After you tour
through Jack's house, you'll encounter her Studio Shed in the rain. There you can stumble on Jack getting into character for taping a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Pig. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Jack!
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hair, stomach, finger, clothing, intestinal, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to have precision belts.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.