Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack's House and Seat Jack, a favorite attraction of Amy
Jack's House and Seat Jack
December 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack's house, you'll be led to her TV Porch in the back yard. There you can discover Jack once again recording a scene from her last big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Mark Twain!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Shaggy Banana") will want to enjoy this attraction less than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.