Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack's House and Hunt Jack, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Jack's House and Hunt Jack
August 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
An average of ten and a smidge guests (according to www.ShareholderChat.tripod.net)
After you mosey
through Jack's house, you'll happen upon her Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Jack as she is recording a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of The French Connection. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome angel!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Psycho the Weasel originally intended for this attraction to display live wheelchairs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.