Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Hunt Jack attraction, curtly haunting in the afternoon park light
Jack's House and Hunt Jack
February 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jack's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack once again animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Stalactite. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Jack!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, emotional baggage, or wrist complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.