Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Jack's House and Hunt Jack when it's inundated in tarps
Jack's House and Hunt Jack
March 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Jack finishing recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve attendees.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from February 28 through June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.