Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack's House and Hound Jack, a favorite attraction of Ramone
Jack's House and Hound Jack
March 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Jack getting into character for animating a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to shake his TV!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent pirate glasses.
- The letters in "Jack's House and Hound Jack" can be scrambled to spell "Ueanhsuco'snkddajkoach J."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.