Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Hound Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Jack's House and Hound Jack
March 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack's house, you'll be led to his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Jack while he is filming a scene from his last film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his tree!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.