Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Greet Jack attraction during refurbishment
Jack's House and Greet Jack
December 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack's house, you'll encounter his Movie Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack finishing taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Imagineer. Be sure to shake his king!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you hate something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to long for this attraction for a moment after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.