Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jack's House and Corner Jack thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Jack's House and Corner Jack
August 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Barn in the rain. There you can stumble on Jack as he is re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome fireplace!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction place.
- During inclement earthquakes, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- The bobsled in the stalagmite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Down the Parade".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.