Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jack's House and Corner Jack attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Jack's House and Corner Jack
April 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Jack taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Robe. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from May 1 until about September 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.