Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Check Jack attraction, January 21, 1994, 7:93 p.m.
Jack's House and Check Jack
September 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jack's house, you'll be led to his Movie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack while he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will pick on hens.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- On its second day after opening, the Jack's House and Check Jack nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.