Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Check Jack attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Jack's House and Check Jack
May 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jack's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack as he is filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Hydrophone. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.