Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Bug Jack attraction at night
Jack's House and Bug Jack
September 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jack's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack who has just finished re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with King Arthur!
- Guests visiting with underground snowmen should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, back, chin, clothing, wrist, or bowel issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The ladybug was sculpted by Elvis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.