Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Bug Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Jack's House and Bug Jack
October 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Five happy faces
After you tour
through Jack's house, you'll happen upon his TV Barn in the rain. There you can find Jack repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.