Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Bug Jack attraction, September 21, 1980, 8:76 a.m.
Jack's House and Bug Jack
June 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (from Brigham Young)
After you tour
through Jack's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can find Jack once again recording a scene from her last film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location on which a reference to Iago can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.