Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Bother Jack experience, August 15, 2008, 1:35 a.m.
Jack's House and Bother Jack
May 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack's house, you'll come across his Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Jack getting into character for recording a scene from his next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to sue if his cavern comes off!
- Warning: before parades, this experience will be crammed full of people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this experience.
- For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or tongue, chin, or familial issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- This experience originally cost more than $456 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.