Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana's House and Photograph Indiana train during refurbishment
Indiana's House and Photograph Indiana
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Indiana's house, you'll come across her Secret Production Facility in the rain. There you can stumble on Indiana while she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: after any first Tuesday, this train will be full of annual pass holders.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.