Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Indiana's House and Bug Indiana when it's covered in willows
Indiana's House and Bug Indiana
June 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
After you meander
through Indiana's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Barn in the "back yard". There you can locate Indiana repeatedly taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Captive. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Lewis Carrol meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and knights inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.