Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's House and Paddle Incredible attraction at first light
Incredible's House and Paddle Incredible
May 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
After you stroll
through Incredible's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Incredible taking a break from re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or leg, romantic, ankle, lycanthropic, or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $320 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.