Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's archaeologist-winding photo of Ichabod's House and Bug Ichabod
Ichabod's House and Bug Ichabod
January 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ichabod's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ichabod taking a break from taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to smile and say "toad"!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and managers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.