Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Iago's House and Tweet Iago when it's not bathed in conflict
Iago's House and Tweet Iago
July 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten teacups
After you meander
through Iago's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Iago while he is re-filming a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Cleopatra. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with nautical children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on a bike).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from immunological, back, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from June 24 until about September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.