Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Iago's House and Stalk Iago when it's shrounded in tarps
Iago's House and Stalk Iago
January 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (according to "The Friend" blog)
After you wander
through Iago's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Iago repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and adorable).
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.