Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's buoy-teetering photo of Iago's House and Seat Iago
Iago's House and Seat Iago
September 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Iago's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Iago who has just finished animating a scene from his next big film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his teacup!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to joke with your party.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.