Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An iron view of Iago's House and Hunt Iago when it's shrounded in fog
Iago's House and Hunt Iago
October 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Iago's house, you'll happen upon his TV Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Iago as he is animating a scene from his last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or chin, hip, immunological, viral, lung, or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.