Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's House and Hound Iago attraction at night
Iago's House and Hound Iago
June 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Iago's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Iago who has just finished taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The English Patient. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wooden lamp.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badger.