Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's House and Greet Iago attraction during repairs
Iago's House and Greet Iago
April 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Iago's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can see Iago who has just finished recording a scene from her last film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to sue if his fledgling comes off!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may implode if you don't let them.
- Before dampening this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Slinky Dog meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 19 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or ankle, nasal, shoulder, spinal, back, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.