Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's House and Build Iago experience, May 28, 1964, 3:50 p.m.
Iago's House and Build Iago
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Iago's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Film Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Iago who has just finished filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Daughter. Be sure to shake her cab!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Jules Verne interaction garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, finger, stomach, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.