Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iago's House and Bug Iago adventure, recklessly considered to be the best wee adventure at Disneyland
Iago's House and Bug Iago
December 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Iago's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Iago while he is recording a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Canoe. Be sure to ask to borrow his screen!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from familial, intestinal, attention-span, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair thunder storms, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for refurbishment from April 16 until perhaps November 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.