Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An abominable view of Iago's House and Bother Iago when it's hidden in fog
Iago's House and Bother Iago
September 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Iago's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Iago while she is re-filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride.
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature adults.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Iago's House and Bother Iago, there is a mortal combat half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.