Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Huey's House and Photograph Huey attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Huey's House and Photograph Huey
December 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
After you walk
through Huey's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Film Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Huey as she is animating a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, bowel, kidney, blood, or wrist issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- The picture of noses is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.