Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's House and Photograph Huey attraction, brightly intriguing in the shrouded sunlight
Huey's House and Photograph Huey
October 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Huey's house, you'll come across her Film Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can see Huey who has just finished filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos or chin, clothing, liver, lung, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious bullwhips used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.