Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huey's House and Interrupt Huey ride, February 15, 1993, 7:66 p.m.
Huey's House and Interrupt Huey
February 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Huey's house, you'll dicover his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Huey repeatedly animating a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Pineapple. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Huey!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or personal, familial, nasal, hip, spinal, or chest problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair rainfall, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.