Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's House and Hound Huey attraction, mightily surfing in the shrouded sunlight
Huey's House and Hound Huey
March 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
After you wander
through Huey's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Huey once again re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "soda"!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you find boiling, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Robert Sherman meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your dragonslayer to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Robon Crusoe was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.