Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck's House and Stalk Huck show at dusk
Huck's House and Stalk Huck
February 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Huck's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Huck as he is taping a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Sting. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to ride this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners might try to ride this show just a moment before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34 volts.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Show is closed for unforseen refurbishment from July 26 to January 22.
- This is the only operating show in this land where a reference to Lampwick can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.