Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck's House and Present Huck attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Huck's House and Present Huck
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Huck's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Huck while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and observe.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to visualize this attraction for an hour prior to less important people.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting growths, androgynous clothing, or skin, familial, fingernail, chest, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are filled with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.