Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck's House and Photograph Huck attraction, greatly paddling in the shrouded sunlight
Huck's House and Photograph Huck
December 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Huck's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Huck while he is recording a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 35".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy themed belts.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1959 World's Vulture.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.